600 Fully-Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia for Pakistani Students

Recently, Saudi Arabia has announced 600 Fully-Funded Scholarships for Pakistani Students for bachelor, Masters’s, and Ph.D. levels. Students can get admissions by this scholarship program in 25 universities in Saudi Arabia. These scholarships are open for both and females from any across Pakistan. The Saudi Arabia Scholarships are offering several benefits for Pakistani students.

Here are more details of Saudi Arabia’s 600 Fully-Funded Scholarships for Pakistani students. Let’s read them!

Details for 600 Scholarships in Saudi Arabia 

NAME OF COUNTRY Saudi Arabia
NAME OF ORGANIZATION Embassy of Saudi Arabia
GENDER Male/Female
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR COUNTRIES 25% Kingdom Pakistani Students
75% Pakistani Students
QUALIFICATION LEVELS Bachelors/Masters/PhD
LAST DATE TO APPLY Always Open

 

Benefits of Saudi Arabia Fully-Funded Scholarships for Pakistani Students

Alright, Saudi Arabia Fully-funded scholarships are beneficial for Pakistani students to pursue their academic careers. Some of the benefits of this Scholarship are discussed below:

  • Students of science will get a monthly stipend of 900 Saudi Riyals, while 850 Saudi Riyals are declared for the students of humanities.
  • Married candidates will also get the facility of medical cure.
  • Saudi Arabia scholarship program is responsible for providing the tickets for departure to student’s homeland.
  • Students will also get subsided meals at the campus.
  • There will be a monthly allowance of three months after the bachelor’s degree to transport books.
  • Students will not be required to pay any charges for accommodation.
  • Married students will get an allowance of three months for furnishing.

List of Universities for Saudia Arabia Scholarships 

Here are the 25 countries listed in which you can get admissions by availing of Saudi Arabia 600 Scholarships for Pakistani Students.

  1. Islamic University
  2. Jeddah University
  3. Hafar Al-Batin University
  4. King Saud University
  5. Umm-al-Qura University
  6. King Khalid University
  7. King Abdul Aziz University
  8. Najran University
  9. Tabuk University
  10. Princess Nora University
  11. Jazan University
  12. Al Baha University
  13. Taibah Univesity
  14. Jazan University
  15. Majah University
  16. Northern Border University
  17. Shaqra University
  18. Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University
  19. Imam Abdulrahman University
  20. Taif University
  21. Hail University
  22. King Khalid University
  23. Qassim University
  24. King Faisal University
  25. Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University

Who is Eligible for Saudi Arabia Scholarships?

  • An applicant must be Pakistani.
  • Students from Overseas and AJK are also eligible for Saudi Arabia Scholarships.
  • Males and Females are both eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
  • The required age for applying for a bachelor’s degree is 17 years to 25 years. At the same time, students aged 30 years are eligible to apply for the master’s degree and should be less than 35 years for Ph.D. levels.
  • 75% of scholarships are for Pakistani students, while the remaining 25% is for the Pakistanis living in the Kingdom.
  • Applicants must be free from any criminal conviction.
  • An applicant should not receive any other scholarship at the time of applying for this Scholarship.

Also, read about other Scholarships:

How to Apply for Saudi Arabia 600 Fully-Funded Scholarships?

You can apply by filling it out correctly. But there are some essential things to know to ensure you follow the proper procedures for applying for Saudi Arabia 600 Fully-Funded Scholarships.

  • You must have to apply for this Scholarship by reaching out to the university’s official website to which you are willing to take admission.
  • Keep in mind that all 25 universities have their standards for eligibility, application procedure, and admissions. So, don’t forget to check the details for each of them.
  • Except for these two universities, i.e., Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls and Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara, all the universities will give 5% international students.
  • Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls provides admissions to 8% of international students.
  • There are 85% admissions for internal students in the Jamia Islamia Madina MunawaraThe application form should be officially emailed to the Pakistani Embassy.