BEEF Matric to Master scholarship for this session 2021 has been announced. BEEF Scholarship is Balochistan Education endowment Funds for the students of Balochistan. Balochistan Education endowment BEEF announces 8000+ scholarships for students registered in:
BEEF is giving scholarships in multiple classes as well as Provincial Open advantage Scholarships (POMS)/District open advantage scholarships (DOMS) and Institutional Open advantage scholarships (IOMS). Special Quota Open merit scholarships also are available.
Deadline of BEEF Scholarship
The last date to apply for BEEF Scholarship is Dec 31, 2021.
If any student has to be compelled to get this scholarship badly and on the opposite hand they’re conjointly the national of Baluchistan that sort of scholars are eligible. Initial of all is that some students who need admission in numerous reasonable education sectors assume that if they have to get funds from this government, they are eligible and will scholarship from the BEEF scheme.
- For all categories mentioned above, students must score a minimum of 60% or a minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0 CGPA.
- Students applying for the Special Quota for Vulnerable People Scholarships must score a minimum of 45% or 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA
- Students must have a minimum attendance of 75% to be eligible for the BEEF Scholarship.
Also, Apply in:
The goal of the BEEF Scholarship
The main goal is to make it a place where millions of students want to study, but everyone thinks that if they get an education on a scholarship, they may face other expenses in life. Now the point is that if any student wants to apply for this and he is in the Punjab province and thinks he is currently eligible or not, on the other hand, they also want to know if they need to know how many students. Apply for a scholarship.
Some students with disabilities think that the government has announced some kind of scholarship for their study, and they think they can apply for a scholarship or not. If they are eligible, they need to complete the process for eligible students and receive it through this site. More than 8000 students in this province can get a scholarship, but everyone thinks they need to get a scholarship form, and then they can get a scholarship; such students have two options at the time.
- First, they can get a scholarship from a university where they studied for two years.
Now, the admissions office is announcing that if any students want to receive a scholarship from this party, they can do two things:
- Visit the university first, and
- Then print out the scholarship form with their name.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Selection criteria are students who are too active and think that now is the time to get a scholarship; These students are eligible and can apply through the scholarship form without waiting for a longer submission time.
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time institution as regular students.
- Persons who do not have satisfactory results in the subject and those who passed with concessional points will not be eligible to apply for the BEEF scholarship
- Beneficiaries of any other scholarship are also not eligible to apply.
- A minimum of 60% of grades in recent exams or 3.0 of 4.0 GPAM A minimum of 45% of grades or 2.5 GPA 4.0 is required to obtain a special quota scholarship for a particularly vulnerable person
For the convenience of students, BEEF has prepared an application form for all categories. However, students are advised to carefully read the instructions on the back of the form and complete them accordingly. The scholarship is suspended and awarded by legal action that can be considered a punishment for providing false documents.
The scholarship process is that they apply and then receive an email if they are shortlisted for an interview. During this interview, they must clearly state that they are eligible for this scholarship.
Students who did not receive an email about this scholarship, this category of students were not selected for this scholarship.
How to Apply for BEEF Scholarships step by step:
Scholarships Category A & B Scholarships (DOMS and IOMS) are only accepted through the institution owner by mail
An application is sent to the institution owner, organization/contact person.
You can download the application form here.
This form is also available on the BEEF website.
Required Documents for BEEF Scholarship
- A copy of the DMC / semester/class results, certified by the director of the academy or curator
- Copy of the student’s CNIC / Bay form or smart card
- Copy of the parent/guardian’s CNIC
- A copy of the certificate of disability at the place of residence, if any; Computerized copy of BS16 employee payslip
- Required documents for relevant items (paper) father’s death certificate for orphans, religious certificates for minorities, etc.