Are you searching for a fully-funded scholarship to pursue your academic career to complete your degree as an undergraduate or postgraduate? If you are, you do not have to search more for it now! In this article, you will find the complete guide to how you can avail of the possibility of CM Education Endowment Fund KP CMEEF scholarship 2021.
Domicile holders of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the selected institutions may apply for the scholarship. The applicants shall apply directly to the selected institution for both programs. Provision of the wrong information shall lead to the cancellation of the scholarship. Applications submitted directly to the management unit office shall not be entertained.
About CMEEF Scholarship Program
CM Education Endowment Fund CMEEF is a program that covers all the expenditures related to students’ education, i.e., a monthly stipend of 5,000 PKR. Although CMEEF I a fully funded as well as merit and need-based scholarship program.
Kyber Pakhtun Khwa has announced the CMEEF scholarship program managed by the departments of higher education, libraries, and archives of KPK. Students who want to get admission in BS, MS, BA, M.Phil., and Ph.D. are open to applying for this scholarship program. But it is a must to follow the right procedure for applying because the candidates will follow the wrong procedure. The application form will not be considered.
What will you get by CMEEF Scholarship 2021?
The selected candidates will get benefits of;
- a monthly stipend of 5000 PKR.
- complete expenses for their education
Who is Eligible to Apply for CMEEF scholarship 2021?
If you are applying for Undergraduate:
- The candidate must be a KPK domicile holder.
- An applicant must have a provision or undertaking of the board.
- Must not have any other scholarship.
- It is also important that the monthly income of the candidate’s father should be less than 100,000 PKR.
If you are applying for Post Graduate:
- The candidate must have a domicile of KPK to apply for the scholarship.
- When applying for the CMEEF scholarship, the candidate’s age should not be more than 50 years.
- The candidate must not be enrolled in any other scholarship.
- An applicant must attain 50% marks to apply for MS, or M.Phil, while there are 60% marks required to use for Ph.D.
- The candidate must have an authentic offer or advertisement for the CMEEF scholarship 2021.
- Candidate must get 1st division, or 3.0 GPA out of 3.75/ 4.0.
- A genuine provision or undertaking is also necessary.
- The monthly income of an applicant’s father must not exceed 100,000 PKR.
How to Apply for CMEEF Scholarship 2021?
If you are willing to apply for CMEEF Scholarship 2021, the procedure is relatively easy. You need to visit the official website of CMEEF and download the application form. You will be required to fill the application form correctly; otherwise, your application form will not be considered more.
Deadline to Apply
There is no deadline to apply for CM Education Endowment Fund CMEEF Scholarship 2021. Interested and willing students can apply any time.
Official Advertisement of CM Endowment Fund