|NAME OF ORGANIZATION||Commonwealth Scholarships|
|NAME OF COUNTRY||United Kingdom|
|ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES||International Students|
|SESSION OF BATCH||2022-2023|
|QUALIFICATION LEVEL||PhD Degree|
|LAST DATE TO APPLY||1st November 2021|
Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellow Plan (CSFP), established in 1959, is one of the biggest plans by the government of the UK. The commonwealth scholarship aims to provide this scholarship to the students of least developed countries and the Fragile commonwealth states of the UK. Since the UK Commonwealth Scholarship Commission manages this fellowship program (CSC).
In this guide, we have concluded all the details of commonwealth scholarship and fellow plan CSFP that will be helpful for you.
Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 Details
Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Standards
Before filling out the application form, don’t forget to look at the listed below eligibility standards.
- The candidate should not be enrolled before in UK college for PhD degree.
- An applicant must be taken help from any administrator in the UK.
- The candidate did not apply for a PhD degree in any university.
- Must be agreed and ready for the examination of the scholastic year.
- It should be a durable nationanality of the Commonwealth country.
How is Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Beneficial?
Some advantages of the commonwealth scholarships 2022 are listed below:
- The Commonwealth Scholarships will manage all the expenses of candidates.
- You will get the comfort apparel reward.
- Family remittance will also be awarded.
- Travel awards for studies.
- Paid half-yearly candidate’s visit to the home nation.
- Living stipend of £1116 per month.
- For the colleges of London metropolitan regions, the monthly stipend of £1369.
- In case of proclaimed incapacity, a candidate will get extra monitory by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC).
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)?
To get the Commonwealth Scholarships 2022, the procedure is online. You can apply by populating all the details authentically. You can get the application form from the official website of Commonwealth Scholarships.
Others fully-funded scholarships,
- 100 Presidential fully funded scholarships in Canada
- NCTU Taiwan Scholarship 2022
- King Abdulaziz University fully funded scholarships 2021
Cutt-Off Date to Apply
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 1st November 2021. Make sure to submit your applications by populating the authentic details.