Here are the complete details of the CSS Syllabus 2022. Central Superior Service (CSS) is the name given to the public service of Pakistan. Anyone who wants to be a part of an officer-level job (BPS 17-22) in the Government Sector is required to take part in the CSS Examination. CSS Syllabus 2022 – CSS Subject list 2022,CSS Syllabus 2022 – Subject list 2022
- The exam will comprise the following subjects. Each subject will have marks that are displayed against it.
- Two exams that are 100 marks each in the subjects that have 200 marks. For other subjects, there will be a single paper. Each paper will last three hours in length.
- The applicants should expect types of questions that are objective (MCQ’s) in both compulsory and optional exams, with the exception of the essays consisting of Essay, Applied Mathematics, and Pure Mathematics.
- The question papers in Urdu as well as different Pakistani language regional dialects (Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashto, and Balochi), Persian and Arabic must be answered in their respective languages. But, questions pertaining to the translation of a language from one to English as well as vice versa can be answered in accordance with the directions in the questions. The question paper for Islamic Studies or Comparative Study of Major Religions must be completed in English and Urdu only. The other papers should be completed in English unless specifically stated by the Question Paper. Any violation of these rules can cause the cancellation of the papers and the award of ZERO marks on the paper(s) relevant.
- The Non-Muslim candidates can choose or choose to take Islamic Studies or Comparative Study of Major Religions.
- Candidates who do not show up in any compulsory/optional topic will not be permitted to take part in any of the other papers of the Examination
VII) The three tests that comprise General Knowledge (GK-I, GK-II, and GK-III) must be cleared together by scoring 120 marks out of 300.
CSS Compulsory Subjects 2022
CSS Optional Subjects 2022