The numbers of scholarships in Germany are open for postgraduate students by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The DAAD Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022 are open for all international male/female students.
Students who have done their four years degree programs are eligible to apply for the DAAD scholarships. Further, a minimum of two years of experience is also mandatory in their specific field.
Benefits of DAAD Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022
Here are a few of the benefits that the selected candidates will be eligible to acquire.
- DAAD Fully-Funded Scholarships will provide the installments for the candidate’s medical treatment.
- DAAD is also responsible for candidate’s other types of accidents and general responsibilities.
- Selected students for graduations will regularly get installments of 85 euros.
- There are regular installments of 1200 euros for doctoral program students.
- The DAAD scholarships, except it, will provide all the traveling costs is by the nation or other wellsprings of support.
- Students will also get monthly sponsorship for the contestants.
Details for DAAD Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022
|NAME OF ORGANIZATION||DAAD Scholarships|
|ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES||International Students|
|MONTHLY STIPEND||€850 – €1200|
|LAST DATE||31st December 2021|
Who is Eligible for DAAD Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022?
Since the DAAD Scholarship Program benefits all international students, it is also essential to know the eligibility standards. Because the eligibility criteria to must to meet to apply for the DAAD scholarship program.
- An applicant must be completed their four years degree program in the specific field.
- The ought of the last scholastic degree is necessary.
- An experience of at least two years is required in the particular field.
- Those applicants who are meeting the requirement will be eligible for DAAD Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022.
How to Apply?
If you are ready to apply for the DAAD scholarship program, its procedure is straightforward. You can easily avail this opportunity by filling out the application form. The application forms are available on the official website of the DAAD Scholarships.
Check other Scholarships:
- Columbia Government Fully-Funded Scholarship 2021
- King Abdulaziz University Fully-Funded Scholarship 2021
- Commonwealth Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022
Last Date to Apply
Students ready to take admission in universities in Germany by availing of the DAAD Scholarships 2022 can apply until 31st December 2021.