Are you looking for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021? .You are on the right page.Diya Pakistan is one of the largest educational institutions in Pakistan. Diya Pakistan offers 50,000 annual scholarships to the students. It also provides monthly grants to students enrolled in skills development programs. Diya Pakistan has accepted applications over the years. Eligible students can apply online at the Diya Pakistan website.
Diya Pakistan receives donations and donates to students as scholarships. Diya Pakistan has provided almost a 7.8million Dollars in Scholarships to the students.Here are complete details of diya pakistan scholarship 2021.
If you are a deserving student and can’t afford your study expenses then feel free to apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021.
Features of the Diya Pakistan Scholarship
50,000 Scholarship per Year for all Pakistan students
Diya provides 45000 scholarships for school students
8,000 for skills development courses
15,00 scholarships for students studying in Universities
If you want to make money online( click Here )
Diya Pakistan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- College Students / FA FSc
- University students for BS and MS levels
- Minimum 60% marks at all levels
- Students enrolled in Govt Institutions can only apply.
- Students getting more than 25000pkr scholarship from other sources are not eligible
- PhD. and M Phil degrees.
- MPhil is also not eligible for the Diya Scholarship but, directing M.Phil after graduation is appropriate.
- MPhil after MA / M.Sc / MS is not eligible.
Application Procedure for Diya Scholarship
You can apply Online for Diya Scholarship through their official Website, but…
- Only Master and Undergraduate Students can apply Online
- Matric and Inter Students can not Apply Online
- Matric and Inter Students have to apply through their school and college
- Students applying for the first time have to fill the online application form also
For Online Application , click below
Required Documents For Application
You should have Scanned copies of the following Documents
- CNIC of Student
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Result Cards
- Family registration form from NADRA
- Electricity bills for the last month
- Water bill
- Internet bill copy
- Salary Slip of Father or guardian
- Copy of Fee Bank Challans
After application, you can check your status from the website of Diya Pakistan, whether you are selected or not.
After the permit test, it will be sent to your Center within 10 to 30 days. After confirmation, it will be provided to you. You can submit a check to any Meezan Bank Branch by showing your original NIC card and providing the NIC Copy to the bank.
Deadline For Diya Pakistan Scholarship
There is no last date to apply for Diya Scholarship, it continues for the whole year, you can apply whenever you want
The scholarship is paid on a financial basis annually from 1 July xx to 30 June xx. A student can apply for renewal next year if the course continues.