Are you lookng for HEC Post Doctoral Fellowship Program . Here are complete details of this HEC Fellowship on Educationbite. The Higher Education Commission of Islamabad HEC has announced a scholarship program for doctoral students with a Ph.D. Applicants who have not used any postdoctoral fellowships can apply.
Applications can be made online at the HEC Research Portal. The deadline for the online application date is September 20, 2021. Applications will be processed based on the online information/data provided by the applicants. Omissions and misstatements, HEC reserves the right to refuse a request at any time.
Details of HEC POST DOCTOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Details of the HEC 2021 Post Doctor Scholarship Program are described below. Let’s have a glance at it to know more:
|Level of scholarship||PhD|
|Category||Based on Merit|
|Offered by||HEC Islamabad|
|Area||All over Pakistan|
|Process of Applying||Online|
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The followinf students can apply for HEC Post Doctoral Fellowship Program 2021.
- Ph.D. holder from a local or international university recognized by HEC.
- Must be a full-time employee in a public sector / private university / DAI or a public sector RandD institution recognized by HEC (Accredited by the Pakistan Science and Technology Council).
- The applicant should not have received a doctoral scholarship previously.
- Not older than 45 at the date of graduation complete 5 years of work experience in Pakistan after receiving a doctorate Degrees Abroad
- There must be an invitation to enter the QS World Top 200 universities/research institutes from the supervisor.
- The required certificate must be received no later than the closing date.
Other articles to read:
How to Apply for the HEC Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Before looking through a procedure, keep these important detail in mind.
- Visit www.hec.gov.pk/site/postdoc for details.
- The application will be processed based on the online information/data provided by the applicant.
- In the event of errors/omissions or misstatements, HEC reserves the right to reject the application at any stage.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process at any stage without giving reasons.
Applying procedure Details
Now take a glance at the procedure of Applying:
- Applicants must apply online at research.hec.gov.pk.
- Applicants must make a deposit / online transfer Rs 1,000 / (non-refundable) for processing a commission request to the CFO of HEC.
- The candidate can pay the fee to Habib Bank Limited Account No. 17427900 133401.
- Keep in mind that the institute will consider only the requests of submitted applications that will be processed.
- SAVE requests will not be considered.