Here is the good news for industrial and mining workers!!! The KPK Worker Welfare Fund/Board Scholarship 2021 offers scholarships for both sessions, i.e. fall and spring sessions. Students can apply for both as their own wish within due dates.
The Khyber Pakhtun Khwan Worker Welfare Fund/Board is willing to give scholarships for the children of mining and industrial workers all over Pakistan. Industrial and mining workers’ children studying in intermediate, bachelor, or masters can apply for this scholarship 2021.
3 Categories of KPK Worker Welfare Fund/Board Scholarship 2021
KPK Worker Welfare Fund/Board Scholarship 2021 has categorised the students into 3 types who are eligible for this scholarship.
Category # 01:
A student enrolled to complete graduation programs by HEC or any other private university equivalent to HEC. Monthly allowance of 4500 PKR.
- University of Jhung admissions 2021
- Alfalah Grant Scholarship Programs 2021
- 100 Fully Funded Presidential Scholarships in Canada 2021
- IBA Latest Jobs 2021
- ECAT 2021 past papers download
Category # 02:
A student having a Medical or Engineering degree or postgraduation. Monthly allowance of 5500 PKR.
Category # 03:
These students are enrolled in different institutes, but they can take admission in any cadet or private college due to seat unavailability. A monthly allowance is 3500 PKR.
|Type of Scholarship||Local|
|Levels of Qualification||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil|
|Service Time Period||Minimum 3 years|
|Deadline||30 September 2021|
|Monthly Allowance of Category # 01||4500|
|Monthly Allowance of Category # 02||5500|
|Monthly Allowance of Category # 03||3500|
Who is Eligible for KPK Worker Welfare Fund/Board Scholarship 2021
- The service time period is a minimum of 3 years obligatory.
- Workers must be under the definition of IRA 2021.
- Employees and their children of the KPK Worker Welfare Fund/Board are also eligible.
Needed Documents to Apply
- The scholarship form must be attested by the CBA or factory management.
- Worker’s CNIC attested photocopy is required.
- Attested worker card.
- Copy of worker card.
- Attested copy of CNIC/Birth certificate/form-B.
- Offer of admission by HEC/HERA/PEC/PDMC.
- Orignal service certificate.
- Orignal fee slip.
- Photocopy of 2% payment certificate.
- Documentation proof of the registration in an institute.
- Photocopies of mark sheets.
Official Advertisement for KPK Worker Welfare Fund Scholarship 2021: