Here is another amazing piece of news for those students who are financially needy and want to study in China. The government of China is pleased to announce the Chinese Government CSC Scholarship 2021 for Pakistani students. The students of bachelor, master, or doctoral programs can avail themselves of this scholarship program.
There are 289 assigned universities in which you get the opportunity of the Chinese government scholarship in various degree programs. So, if you are interested to apply for this scholarship, you should not wait for it anymore.
Benefits of Chinese Government CSC Scholarship 2021:
- Tuition fee during all the academic career.
- Expenditures while traveling
- Monthly stipend for undergraduate, postgraduate, or Doctoral students.
Eligibility Standards for Chinese Government CSC Scholarship 2021:
Before you apply for the Chinese Government CSC Scholarship 2021, you must meet the eligibility criteria that is listed here;
- Candidates must be having the nationality of Pakistan or Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK).
- If you are applying for the bachelor’s program, your age must be below 25 years.
- In case of applying for the master’s program, the age of the candidate must be below 35 years.
- While if you are willing to apply for the doctoral program, you must be under 40 years.
These listed documents are mandatory for the candidate must have to apply for this scholarship;
- Recommendation Letter
- Degrees or Certificates
- Must have passed the physical medical exam.
- Study Plan or Motivation letter
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Original Passport
- Candidate’s recent pictures.
- Certificates of IELTS or HSK
These listed documents are supporting documents that are not compulsory but, carries weightage of plus points for you.
- Photocopy of candidate’s Domicile
- Photocopy of applicant’s and father’s CNIC.
- Online application form of Chinese government scholarship
- Language qualification certificates
- Photocopy of candidate’s passport
- Recommendation letters for master’s degree program students.
- HEC online application form
- Photocopy of HEC submitted form
- All educational degrees throughout the academic career.
- Pre-admission letter authorized by the Chinese government.
- Recent passport size pictures
- Photocopy of candidate’s statement of aim
- Medical Certificates
- Original NOC if you are employed anywhere
- statement of Non-criminal record by the police
Last Date to Apply for Chinese Government CSC Scholarship 2021:
The passionate, and willing candidates can apply before 3rd January 2022.
How to Apply for the Chinese Government CSC Scholarship 2021?
First of all, willing candidates have to submit the application form by putting all the information’s correctly. Because in case of false or incomplete information your application will be get rejected. After the investigation or checking of your application form, the selected candidates will get an email from the HEC. There will also be a shortlist of selected candidates will be shown for the Pakistani students. For applying must visit the student portal of the Chinese government CSC scholarship’s official website.