Here is the opportunity of scholarship for the children of miners… Yeah, the Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Scholarship by the Government of Punjab is open for miners’ children. This application for the scholarship is available for the students of all grades i.e., Primary Classes to Master level.
Details of Yearly Stipend
|Class 1 to 5||PKR: 1200/-|
|Class 6 to 8||PKR: 15000/-|
|Class 9-10||PKR: 18,000/-|
|Class 11-12||PKR: 24,000/-|
|Graduate: BA/BSc/B.Com (14 years) – Day Scholars||PKR: 30,000/-|
|Graduate: BA/BSc/B.Com (14 years) – Boarder||PKR: 40,000/-|
|Postgraduate/Masters/BS/BBA/Medical/Engineering – Day Scholars||PKR: 60,000/-|
|Postgraduate/Masters/BS/BBA/Medical/Engineering – Boarder||PKR: 80,000/-|
Eligibility Standards of Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Scholarship
If you are willing to apply for the Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Scholarship, you must go through and meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility standards are listed below;
- The students who have taken admission in the Mines Labour Welfare institutes will not be eligible for it.
- A candidate must have experience of 3 years in the mines labor commission as employment.
- The applicant must be registered by EOBI.
- There is no required duration of employment for the category of 1,2, and 3.
- Children of disabled workers or deceased miners can also apply for the Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner Scholarship 2021.
- The children whose parents are retired are eligible to apply.
- Students who are studying in the class nursery and Prep Class are not eligible.
Needed Documents to Apply
The following documents are required to submit along with the application form:
- CNIC of the miner.
- Attested a photocopy of the appointment letter.
- In the case of a disabled miner/ deceased miner, you must submit proof for it.
- CNIC or registration card of the family issued by the NADRA.
- Security card of the worker/miner.
- Old Age benefit card.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Miner Labor Welfare Commissioner Punjab Scholarship is the 30th of November 2021. Make sure to register yourself by the last date.
- Scholarship for inter & Bachelor students by Punjab Government
- latest jobs by the Punjab Public Service Commission
How to Apply for Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Scholarship?
Interested candidates can get the application forms from the head office of Mines Labor Welfare Commission Punjab. The dead offices are established in various areas i.e., Chakwal, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, D.G Khan, Khushab, and Multan. You need to get the application form and submit it along with the required documents.