Another need-based local scholarship program by the Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL scholarships 2021 is open for needy students. Those students who are not able to afford the financial expenses related to complete their higher degree programs can apply for this scholarship scheme.
We will discuss all the details related to the PPL scholarships 2021 that will you a lot in knowing and apply for this scholarship. But make sure to read and follow the eligibility criteria to meet before going to apply. Also, interested candidates have to submit the application form before 10th November 2021.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Scholarships 2021 for Dera Bugti, Balochistan
Since the province of Balochistan is just entering the private sectors of educational institutes. The main aim of PPL Scholarships 2021 is to promote education in the Balochistan province. The females of Balochistan are specially invited to apply for the PPL scholarships. So, for the students of District Dera Bugti, Balochistan, there is a special invitation to avail this chance of the PPL scholarship scheme 2021-2022.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Scholarships 2021 for Sindh & Punjab
Candidates who belong to the province of Sindh and Punjab are also welcome to apply for PPL scholarships. It is mandatory that candidates should be registered in private sector educational institutes that are recognie=zed and verified by the Higher Education Comission (HEC).
The eligible areas along with their available quota are listed below:
- District Matiari (6 seats)
- District Sanghar (6 seats)
- Tehsil Gujjar Khan, District Rawalpindi (5 seats)
- District Kashmore (10 seats)
- District Chakwal (5 seats)
- Union Council Dakhnair & Chhab, Tehsil Jand, District Attock (5 seats)
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Scholarships 2021
There are some eligibility criteria made to get awarded the PPL scholarship scheme 2021-2022. Only those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria are welcome to apply.
- The candidate must attain 60% marks in the last examination.
- The maximum age to apply for the PPL scheme of scholarships 2021 is 28 years.
- A candidate doesn’t have any other scholarship scheme.
- The candidate must have his/her domicile of the respective area.
- A candidate must get admission in the undergraduate or masters program in a public sector university.
- The applicant should be studying in the 1st year of the bachelor’s or masters program.
- The candidate should not be part of any criminal activity.
- An applicant should really be deserving of the scholarship programs.
How to Apply?
If you are meeting the eligibility criteria of PPL scholarships and willing to apply for them, just you need to reach out to the official website of PPL scholarships. Search for the application form there and fill it out correctly by populating your authentic and valid pieces of information. It is also important to check and submit the required documents along with the application form. Don’t forget to submit your application form by the last date.
Apply for other scholarships:
- Turkiey-IsBD Fully-Funded Scholarships 2021
- Australian fully-funded scholarship 2021
- Tabeer scholarship program 2021 – Apply Now
What is the Last Date to Apply?
If you are aiming to pursue your academic career by availing of the chance of Pakistan Petroleum Limited Scholarships 2021, you must go for it. But it is very essential to submit your application by the last date. The last date to apply for the PPL scholarships 2021 is 10th November 2021.