Do you wish to study on a Scholarship? Here is the list of top Scholarships in Pakistan. These Scholarships may include Need Base Scholarships, Merit-Based Scholarships, and other NGOs Scholarships.
The list of Top Scholarships in Pakistan is here
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- HEC Need-Based Scholarships
- Scotland Pakistan Scholarships for Young Women and Girls
- USAID-funded Merit and Need-Based Scholarship Program
- OGDCL Need-Based Scholarships Program through HEC
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship for Deserving Students
1. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022
Congratulations to all students who are seeking scholarships! The new PM Imran Khan has officially launched the Ehsaas Scholarships! Taking this opportunity, I will list out the best scholarships available in Pakistan.
Student’s looking for help with their education in Pakistan can now look forward to another year of help, thanks to the Ehsaas Scholarship Programme being launched in Pakistan by Prime Minister Imran Khan. Getting a scholarship is one of the most common ways to support your higher education. Scholarships can take many forms but you should always understand what form yours will be before applying. Scholarships are often awarded based on merit, need, or other factors including race religion, and gender.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EHSAAS UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
If you meet the above criteria, you can apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program through an online Application Program developed by the Pakistan Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Ehsaas Scholarship Covers?
Ehsaas is one of the few fully-funded courses for Pakistani students. Includes the following costs:
- Tuition fees
- Annual fee
2. HEC NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) has been awarding HEC Need-Based Scholarships in Pakistan since 2001. The scholarships are awarded to fresh undergraduates and postgraduate students if they don’t have the financial support to complete their degrees.
HEC Need-Based Scholarship Program is a part of the Higher Education Commission in Pakistan. HEC provides scholarships to students who have a need but have the potential to become successful professionals.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Need Base Scholarship
Let’s take a look at the eligibility criteria for HEC Need-based Scholarships in Pakistan.
- Applicants must confirm admission to the selected university or institution of a 4-year degree program
- The student must be able to meet the conditions of admission and be unduly protected
- As the program offers scholarships for medical students in Pakistan, students enrolled in Medicine, Pharm-D and other five-year programs are also eligible to apply.
- Those who have already started their undergraduate programs at selected universities are also eligible for the bursary
- The student must be financially responsible for the cost of the degree program. If the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee does not find an applicant who deserves an award after reviewing his or her financial background, he or she may be considered unfit for the program.
- If the winner leaves the university before graduating, another candidate from the waiting list will take his or her place.
3. Scotland Pakistan Scholarships for Young Women and Girls
If you are looking for scholarships for higher education in Pakistan that provide assistance to young women and girls, you don’t have to search any further. Scholarships. scott is the place where you will find scholarships awarded on a merit and need basis. You can also check out our latest scholarship announcements by clicking on the ‘Latest News’ link in the header section of our website. Scholarships. scott is a leading online source of scholarships and other educational funding opportunities for international students, as well as current students studying abroad and those wishing to study abroad.
Many organizations, universities and colleges in Pakistan provide scholarships for young women and girls. However finding the right one is a bit tough. You are busy working, studying and without a little extra cash you won’t be able to pursue higher education for single moms, widows, orphans or women who have been orphaned by this war on terrorism. So make a difference to your life and others by applying for the scholarship program that suits you best . Learn about the opportunities available to help you to further your studies or improve your future prospects. If you are looking for assistance from organizations that provide scholarships for higher education in Pakistan
HOW TO QUALIFY
Only those who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply for Scottish scholarships in Pakistan.
- The applicant must have completed 12 years of formal undergraduate scholarship and 16 years of formal master’s scholarships in Pakistan.
- Women citizens and permanent residents of Pakistan are eligible to apply
- The selected degree program should not exceed four years
- The selected master’s degree program must not exceed two years
- The student must have obtained a letter of confirmation or admission from a recognized HEC university in the public sector.
4. USAID-FUNDED MERIT AND NEEDS-BASED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
The Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship Programme (SNSP) aims to assist academically qualified higher education students from poor socio-economic backgrounds who cannot undertake full-time studies due to financial constraints. The SNSP provides funding to students studying in Higher Education Institutes that award degrees, diplomas, or certificates above the secondary school level. These include universities, colleges, teacher training colleges, and institutes of technology.
The Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship Programme is an opportunity available to Pakistani women and girls between the ages of 14 and 25. The program provides financial scholarships, training, internships and job placements for studying in Pakistan as well as abroad.
Eligibility For USAID Scholarship
Here are the eligibility criteria for the USAID Merit and Needs-based Scholarship Program:
- The applicant must be able to defend their entry into the degree program of their choice on the basis of merit
- Applicants must indicate the need for funding
- In the Bachelor’s program, the applicant must have completed 12 years of formal education
- In the Master’s program, the applicant must have completed at least 16 years of formal education
5. OGDCL NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM THROUGH HEC
Have you ever considered studying further abroad? I know a lot of people who have — and for those of us who enjoy exploring the unknown, this could be a great opportunity. If you’re an aspiring student from Pakistan, you will be pleased to know that the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and OGDCL have partnered up to offer engineering scholarships in Pakistan! The HEC has also partnered with The British Council, among others, to offer scholarships for young women and girls to study at Scotland’s top universities, according to news shared by Dawn.
All in all, The HEC Engineering program has come a long way since its inception in 2004. Since then, more than 2600 scholarships have been awarded to date, and some notable achievements made in the fields of higher education and research. The HEC is poised to continue to grow and provide opportunities for Pakistanis that would otherwise not be possible had it not taken this step. The doors are open for talented students from underprivileged backgrounds to make their dreams of education as a professional engineer or architect a reality.
I would like to conclude by sharing a quote from the man who inspired the establishment of the HEC, Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto: “Education, literacy, and enlightenment are the most powerful antidotes to political extremism and religious prejudice.” I hope that my analysis has shed some light on this commonly overlooked dimension of development.